Monday 26 February 2018

Don't forget your roots my friend

A coat of arms is important because it represents your family and what you stand for. This is my coat of arms, based on the English/Scottish coat of arms for the 'Drever'  family, of course I made it more suitable to my family


This is the one I made.

This is the original.
As you can see, I have replaced a few aspects to make the coat of arms more in tune with my New Zealand culture. I have replaced the flowers with a white ko whai whai design made up of koru which represent new life. I also replaced the griffins with kiwi, because they are New Zealand's national bird. I also added a silver fern at the bottom because they represent new starts and how New Zealand  is famous for its forests.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about